Monday, May 26, 2008

Day 3 in a quiet house...

Scott and the girls have been gone since Saturday. Scott will return this coming Saturday and the girls, maybe around the first week of July. They are having a good time. My Grandma Dorothy and Aunt Susie are there and my sister Holli, brother in law Matt and their 2 children, Luke and Lauren left yesterday. I wish I were there, but I'm not. I am home with my nose in books. Nursing books. There are some pros and cons about being here alone.

Pros: it's quiet and the house stays clean.
Cons: it's quiet and I have to make my own coffee.

I have created a top 5 list of things to do before Scott gets home.

5. Do my toenails. They are looking pretty worn.
4. Tidy up my eyebrows.
3. Clean the shower doors in our bathroom. No they are not frosted glass.
2. Study. I know this should be #1, but...
1. Make pro status on wii golf.

Scott has acquired quite a competetive "better than thou at wii golf" attitude since he hit the pro 1000 mark. I find it only fair to be on the same playing level when he returns. After all, the girls aren't here to knock his wii golf butt back down to reality, so I guess I'm the one to do it. Game on!

No comments: